AADI’s instrumented platforms and buoys are complete and evolving solutions for scientific aquatic measurements. Designed with modern technology, they allow the measurement and recording of a large number of physico-chemical parameters.
– High flexibility (up to 25 sensors)
– High autonomy in energy and storage
– Virtually no maintenance
– Very simple and quick assembly
– Fast and accurate multi-parameter monitoring
– User-friendly visualisation software
– Resistant to harsh environments and fouling